We make it easy to be a property owner.
With nearly 1,000 units and over $100 Million in asset value under management in the Greater Los Angeles area, at Crescent Canyon Management our goal is to offer ease of living to our residents while maximizing returns for our investors and property owners.
We utilize the most modern, convenient, state-of-the-art technology and cloud-based software to interact with residents and vendors seamlessly and efficiently.
Our team has over 30 years’ experience leading the way for industry best practices, and are experienced in the management of over 5,000 units and countless acquisition, reposition, rehabilitation, debt/equity finance, refinance and disposition transactions. No matter what your investment goals are, CCM has a solution.
Company Mission: Deliver impactful value to owners and tenants alike, with respect, consistency, quality, innovation, and integrity in order to be the premier property management company in Southern California. At Crescent Canyon, we make real estate easy.
- Respect – Communicate often and close the loop. Empathize. Be fair. Be kind.
- Consistency – Deliver systems and processes to streamline operations and deliver lasting value, time and again.
- Quality – Do things the right way, the first time. Be here now.
- Innovation – Consider if there’s a ‘better way’ and seek to continuously improve. Embrace change.
- Integrity – ‘How’ we execute is as important as the ‘what’. With a people-first mindset, we seek to understand first, listen and take action.
Crescent Canyon is committed to being a good neighbor as well as a socially responsible member of the community. Will Vogt is a member of the Board of Directors of the Southern California chapter of Special Olympics, and helps guide this valuable and wonderful organization through its growth and service. Being a strong supporter of the community is important to the founders and team members of Crescent Canyon alike.
Crescent Canyon, proud supporter of:
- Special Olympics Southern California
- Parkinson’s Disease Foundation
- Hurricane Harvey relief effort
Crescent Canyon strives to incorporate the latest in energy efficiencies into its properties whenever feasible. Reducing energy consumption, costs, waste and pollution are integral to Crescent Canyon’s decision-making process.
- EPA Lead Safe Certified Firm
- National best practices research and implementation
- Water savings devices
- Natural gas retrofits
- Efficient lighting systems
- Water saving landscape design
- Trash efficiency programs
- Solar initiatives
- Vacant unit waste detection
- Recycling programs